Order Transcript if you do not have a Personal Education Number (PEN)

Please note that this service is only available to students who have not been assigned a PEN. Students with a PEN must create an account with StudentTranscripts to request transcripts and certificates. You will have a PEN if you were born after 1988.

Transcripts/Certificate requests placed for students who have a PEN will be cancelled.